- High School Musical Jr is a theater workshop consisting of over 60 hours of practice, in a two week period. That's a lot of work!! We will need to use our time well, and the cast will need to be VERY prepared from the VERY start! Each time we meet the cast will need snacks, a meal (lunch) and lots of water.
- The workshop runs from August 10-August 21, 2020 at the Marilyn Rodman Performing Arts Center in Foxboro. The workshop runs from 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday.
- There will be one performance on Thursday, August 20 at 7pm and two performances on Friday, August 21 at 2pm and 7pm. More information will be given at the auditions regarding purchasing tickets.
- Workshop fees are $400 (20% sibling discount - $80). A non-refundable $200 deposit (towards the $400 fee) is due at registration. All registration fees are due by the 6/1/2020.
- Auditions are June 15,2020 from 6:30-8pm at the Marilyn Rodman Performing Arts Center. A sign up will be sent out after registration closes.
- There will be three rehearsals prior to the start of the workshop on June 22, July 20 and July 29. These rehearsals will be from 6:30-9:30pm at the MRPAC.
- Music will be available on this website and can be downloaded to a device, or your cast member can just hang out at the computer and enjoy! Cast members have to know ALL of the music, by August. It's not hard music and it's very singable. But, it will take time. Please be sure that your cast member is doing this on a regular basis.
- All cast members will be given scripts at the audition. The scripts are theirs to keep. They MUST take the time to FULLY memorize ALL assigned lines.
- Your assistance will be needed with publicity, costumes, and sets. I will be sending out requests, but if you have a preference, please let me know. Sign up opportunities will be available, at auditions.
- Below are the waivers which must be signed and brought to the audition. PLEASE don't forget!
Medical Information and Photo Release