- Elf Jr is a theater workshop consisting of over 60 hours of practice, in a two week period. That's a lot of work!! We will need to use our time well, and the cast will need to be VERY prepared from the VERY start! Each time we meet (whether it's day or evening) the cast will need snacks, a meal (lunch or dinner) and lots of water.
- Music is available on this website and can be downloaded to a device, or you cast member can just hang out at the computer and enjoy! Cast members have to know ALL of the music, by August. It's not hard music and it's very singable. But, it will take time. Please be sure that your cast member is doing this on a regular basis.
- All cast members will be given scripts at the audition. The scripts are theirs to keep. They MUST take the time to FULLY memorize ALL assigned lines (they will learn which lines they are responsible for at the read through on June 21st).
- All cast members will be measured for costumes, at the audition. Joni Champagne, costumer-extraordinaire, will be overseeing all aspects of costumes.
- If we are still rehearsing when you come to pick up your cast member, please feel free to come in and listen. We want everyone to know the songs!!
- Your assistance will be needed with publicity, costumes, sets and holiday decorating of the theater. I will be sending out requests, but if you have a preference, please let me know. Sign up opportunities will be available, at auditions.
- Tickets will be made available for purchase ($10.00 each). Elena Spadazzi will be overseeing this process and will be providing information, sometime soon.
- Below are the waivers which must be signed and brought to the audition. PLEASE don't forget!
Medical Information and Photo Release