- Annie KIDS is a musical theater program consisting of over 30 hours of practice, in roughly six weeks. We will rehearse on Sunday afternoons, from 2:00 - 5:00 pm. We will need to use our time well, and the cast will need to be VERY prepared from the start of our rehearsal process, in December (see calendar section for all dates). It is VERY important that all cast members attend all rehearsals. Our time frame is short and every hour matters! Families need to make the FULL commitment to this production, for the sake of each cast member.
- Rehearsal music is available on this website and can be downloaded to a device, or your cast member can just hang out at the computer and enjoy! It would be GREAT if cast members were familiar with the music, by our first rehearsal. In fact, I suspect that many families will already be familiar with many of the tunes! But, it will take time to learn the arrangements from this production. Please be sure that your cast member is reviewing on a regular basis.
- All cast members will be given scripts at the audition on October 21st. The scripts are theirs to keep, but there will be only ONE script per cast member, so if the book is lost, there won't be a replacement!
- "Auditions" are for character placement. All registered participants will make up the cast of "Annie KIDS". Cast members will come to auditions and perform a song of their choice, singing for about 30 - 60 seconds, at the most. If there is discomfort in doing this, it's okay. We won't force, we will only encourage. Auditions times will be sent out in September, in a separate email. If you have a conflict on that day, please let us know.
- All cast members will be measured for costumes, at the audition. Joni Champagne, costumer-extraordinaire, will be overseeing all aspects of costumes.
- Your assistance will be needed with publicity, costumes, sets, tickets and in many other aspects of the production. We will send out requests, for volunteers, via Sign-up Genius. Sign up opportunities will also be available, at auditions.
- Reserved tickets will be made available for all shows. Cast families will have the first opportunity to purchase tickets, ahead of the general public. More information will be made available, once the show is cast.
- Below are the waivers which must be signed and brought to the audition. PLEASE don't forget!
Medical Information and Photo Release